Together with our clients our Execution Taskforce ensures to “make things happen” and pushes the transformation of thyssenkrupp forward.
Together with our clients the teams of our Execution Taskforce (ETF) are responsible for sustainably establishing TKMC-recommended strategies and supporting the implementation of transformation programs and programs to increase performance on corporate level and in our Business Areas.
As a consultant in our Execution Taskforce you therefore develop specific and customized implementation steps and time plans, you support the setup of project organizations and help our customers to gain the required competencies to independently implement improvement measures.
To further develop and expand our Execution Taskforce we are looking for excellent graduates, motivated young professionals and experienced implementation specialists.
To start as Associate (f/m) in our Execution Taskforce you should have the following, convincing profile:
- Excellent university degree (at least Bachelor’s Degree) in business or engineering, industrial engineering, business information systems or natural sciences
- Relevant practical experience through internships in the field of project management (e.g. process topics in IT, Finance, HR or Shared Services as well as performance projects)
- First working experiences in international/ group-wide projects would be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Affinity to operationalize complex strategies and concepts
- Very good ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of project management methods would be an asset
- High readiness for action, flexibility, motivation and resilience
- You can keep a cool head and sense of humor – even in stressful situations.
To start as a Professional (f/m) in our Execution Taskforce you should additionally have at least 3 years of working experience (preferably consulting) in the field of project management (e.g. implementation of performance measures, exeperience in working in project management offices or process topics in IT, Finance, HR or Shared Services).
To start as a Manager (f/m) in our Execution Taskforce you should additionally have at least 5 years of working experience regarding the management of implementation projects in the fields of: performance improvement measures in businesses, complex transformation projects or process topics in IT, Finance, HR and/or Shared Services (preferably consulting).