Gain valuable consulting experience and get insights into an international technology group. You are an excellent student with determination, curiosity and know-how? Take your chance to play a full member in our consulting projects.
Seize the opportunity of an internship to prove and develop your skills and your personality.
As a full-fledged member of our team you support us by developing solutions for strategic and operative issues.
You can start your internship at any point throughout the year. The best time frame for your internship is 3 to 6 months. Not only you will gain insights into the everyday life of a consultant, but also make a lasting impression on us by your committed performance.
For an internship at TKMC you should recognize yourself in the following points:
- Currently studying in a master-degree on university level (e.g. business administration, industrial engineering)
- Excellent school university-entrance diploma and excellent academic transcripts
- Outstanding analytical skills
- First relevant practical experiences (e.g. internship, experience in abroad) is a plus
- High level of determination, motivation and enthusiasm for the challenges of constantly changing industries
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- You can keep a cool head and sense of humor – even in stressful situations.
You become member of a hand-picked team that puts value on close collaboration and a high level of transparency.
You develop personal and professional skills and learn from our consultants.
You gain valuable insights into the industrial diversity of one of the most successful technology groups.
What happens after your internship?
If you did a great job we are glad to welcome you at TKMC after you finished your studies.
You & us. Consulting for the better.