Your career start as Master graduate
After finishing your Master studies with success, we are looking forward to your application as a Consultant. TKMC is constantly looking for excellent graduates to complement the team with self-confident personalities and valuable skills.
At TKMC you’ll gain consulting experience in a wide range of industries, build universal skills and consulting expertise, and actively shape the transformation of thyssenkrupp in your daily project work.
You’ll also enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- In regional and global projects, you will get to know an international industrial group and at the same time build up consulting skills at the highest level.
- A well-founded introduction, regular feedback from a mentor and the colleagues as well as trainings give you the opportunity to develop professionally (e.g. by promoting an MBA or doctoral program) and personally.
- TKMC's open corporate culture includes strong team spirit, various social events and the possibility of a Leaves for our consultants and the management team.
- Numerous Group offers such as attractive social benefits, employee discounts, a canteen and excellent public transport connections.
As a graduate you fit to TKMC if you find yourself in this profile:
- You have excellent school-leaving qualifications and a master’s degree in economics, science, (business) IT or engineering from a leading university.
- You’ve already gained first work experience in consulting and preferably also in project management with a leading consultancy or the strategy function of a major company.
- You’ve developed intercultural competencies through international internships or periods of study abroad.
- You have very good analytical skills, a strong affinity for the implementation and operationalisation of complex strategies and a high level of business judgment in the industrial goods sector.
- You’re proficient in working with the MS Office suite and databases.
- You are convincing through your professional appearance, your ability to work in a team, your flexibility and your willingness to travel.
- You have very good communication skills in German, English and preferably a further foreign language.