Your career start as intern
TKMC is constantly looking for excellent graduates to complement the team with self-confident personalities and valuable skills.
At TKMC you’ll gain consulting experience in a wide range of industries, build universal skills and consulting expertise, and actively shape the transformation of thyssenkrupp in your daily project work.
You’ll also enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- In regional and global projects, you will get to know an international industrial group and at the same time build up consulting skills at the highest level.
- A well-founded introduction and regular feedback from your project manager and project colleagues enable you to further develop your personal and professional skills.
- TKMC’s open corporate culture means you’ll be part of a great team and can take part in various social events.
- Numerous Group offers such as attractive social benefits, employee discounts, a canteen and excellent public transport connections.
- Excellent interns have the chance to join our intern retention program "You&Us @TKMC".
As an intern you fit to TKMC if you find yourself in this profile:
- You have an excellent school-leaving certificate and are already in an advanced Bachelor's degree in economics and natural sciences, (business) computer science or engineering at one of the leading universities.
- You’ve already gained first work experience in consulting and preferably also in project management with a leading consultancy or the strategy function of a major company.
- You’ve developed intercultural competencies through international internships or periods of study abroad.
- You have very good analytical skills, a strong affinity for the implementation and operationalisation of complex strategies and a high level of business judgment in the industrial goods sector.
- You’re proficient in working with the MS Office suite and databases.
- You are convincing through your professional appearance, your ability to work in a team, your flexibility and your willingness to travel.
- You have very good communication skills in German, English and preferably a further foreign language.
- You’re available for 3-6 months to support TKMC as an intern.